There are a few steps but the good news is that you only have to do this once and your account settings with updated.
Step 1: Install Google Authenticator on your trusted mobile phone
Download Google Authenticator:
Step 2: Enable 2FA within your accounts settings
- Go to Settings page
- Navigate to the 2FA section and click “On” to enable
- To confirm click “Update 2FA”
Step 3: Connect your account to Google Authenticator
Open the QR code on page
Next, open the Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone
- Click the red “+” button to add a new account
- Select “Scan a barcode”
- Hover your phone screen over the QR code on the GlobalDCX settings screen
- Your GlobalDCX 2FA code should now be available within the Google Authenticator app
Step 4: Enter 2FA code for GlobalDCX
- Within Google Authenticator locate the 6-digit authentication code for your GlobalDCX account
- Enter the code in the ‘Verification Code’ field
- Click “Submit”
Your two-factor authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator should be enabled within your account settings.
You will now be prompted to enter your Google 2FA code upon login.
Our advice is also to take a good resolution picture of the QR code and store it somewhere safe