Buying new phones or moving to a better mobile phone is a common occurrence.
Step 1: Disable 2FA
- On your old phone, login to your GlobalDCX account
- Go into Settings and disable the 2FA feature
- Logout of the account.
Step 2: Download Google Authenticator on your new phone
Download Google Authenticator:
Step 3: Enable 2FA
- With the new phone, login to your GlobalDCX account
- Go to Settings and enable 2FA.
- You will be prompted to scan a new QR code and enter the 6 digit code to add your GlobalDCX account to your new device
Your new device set-up should be complete.