Other than establishing a 2FA process, GlobalDCX ensures that at any point in time, a large percentage of your coins are stored in a ‘cold wallet’. This is hardware not connected to the internet. The lack of connectivity means that the chances of your coin portfolio being compromised are substantially reduced.
Articles in this section
- What is your KYC/AML policy?
- How to secure your GlobalDCX account
- How to set-up two-factor authentication (2FA)
- What is two-factor authentication (2FA)
- What is Google Authenticator?
- How do I disable 2FA ?
- I've lost my phone
- I have changed my mobile phone
- How do I secure my account?
- Can non-Google services use the Google Authenticator service and app ?